sunset chevron

Sunday, September 23, 2012

We’re Moving!!

 

In less than a week we’re moving to this beautiful place!!

Roaring Springs Ranch in Oregon!!

Roaring Springs Ranch

http://www.billyspostcards.com/Postcard/20500_Postcard_Roaring_Springs_Ranch_Burns_Oregon_OR.html

Andrew got a job to be the Wildlife Biologist on the Ranch there!  I have always wanted to live on a ranch so I am really excited, and nervous to move.  It will be hard to leave my family in Utah, but it’s a great opportunity for Andrew that we couldn’t pass up!  Plus I know it will be good for us too and that we’ll learn a lot of from this.  I am excited for this new chapter in our lives and I can’t wait to see where it leads.  It’s about 70 miles from the nearest town (which is Burns, Oregon), so I’m going to have to find a lot of things to keep me busy in order to keep my sanity haha but it’s such a beautiful place and the people there are so nice and friendly.

3 comments:

  1. Holy cow, 70 miles to the nearest town?! That's crazy...can't wait to hear about all you new adventures there! Good luck with the move :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck you guys! Looks like a fun adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are not old enough to be married and moving away. BUT, how exciting. You are right you are going to have quite an adventure. You are so awesome Jenna. We sure miss you. I hope you have a safe move and remember sometimes the growing and stretching from these experience can even hurt a little. ;) I am so happy you have a blog to keep us up to date with all your new adventures ahead. Love You Beautiful GIRL! Aunt Dana...

    ReplyDelete