sunset chevron

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Labor Day

 

Every year my mom’s side of the family goes out to Strawberry camping over Labor Day weekend because my grandpa’s family used to run sheep all up in that area.  It’s a blast and I always look forward to going! 

This year it rained pretty much every day we were there!  Saturday it rained all day, it was insane!! 

DSCN3202

Andrew made snowballs from all the hail that fell.  Just look at the ground in this picture, it looks like a swamp!

DSCN3208

DSCN3203

My mom and Aunt Judie waiting for the endless rain to stop. 

DSCN3214

All of us going on a hike!  Minus my dad and mom who were behind me at the time I took the picture (sorry! haha).

DSCN3212

My cute nephew Nathan walking to Point of Pines.  He kept finding sticks to use for hiking and then he brought one that was just right for his little sister.  He’s a great kid

DSCN3226

My adorable niece Morgan.  She really liked all the wildflowers there were out camping.  She wanted to pick everyone and take back with her.

DSCN3221

Brandon and Andrew stirring up trouble as usual. 

DSCN3218

Gus even came out with us this year!!

It was a great camping trip!  I love being out there and especially out at Strawberry, it is a really beautiful place.  It was great spending time with my family before our big move. 

No comments:

Post a Comment