sunset chevron

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas…

 

We finally got our CHRISTMAS TREE!!  We’ve been so busy with finals, work, and putting our house together that I was afraid we wouldn’t get a tree!

CIMG2084

We got a real one this year from the Ault’s Christmas Tree Lot!  It smells so good!  Refilling it almost everyday with water is a pain, but it’s worth it!

CIMG2082

I love turning off the lights at night and sitting on the couch and looking at our tree.  It’s our first tree!!  I think we’ll make a tradition and get a real tree each year now.  Maybe next year we’ll have enough time to cut our own tree down in the woods somewhere.  

3 comments:

  1. You guys are so cute! I am so glad that you have a blog. I am also so glad that you found such an amazing person to marry. I am so happy for you. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for adding me to your blog list! I love your blog! I think that's a great tradition, go for it! :) That's a great looking tree! Enjoy this special Christmas Season! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the smell of pine! Your tree looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete