sunset chevron

Monday, March 3, 2014

Bye Bye Wallpaper

 

Both bathrooms in our house had this…unique wallpaper when we moved into the house.  I have been wanting to paint the bathrooms since we moved in, but the idea of scraping wallpaper off the walls didn’t sound that exciting to me.  But I am here to tell you that we finally did it! 

So the first bathroom we attacked had some wallpaper with horse shoes and stars on them…it wasn’t as bad as the wallpaper in our bathroom (I have pictures of that beauty later on)…but it was starting to peel off and didn’t look good at all.  Here are the after pictures (painting and everything done).

DSC_1250

DSC_1251

DSC_1260

DSC_1261

Here is our bathroom before….isn’t that wallpaper just amazing?!!  I mean who wouldn’t want this in their house haha

Bathroom 1

Bathroom 8

I’m sorry but those Indians on that wallpaper really freaked me out.  It was unbelievably hard to spot spiders on this wallpaper until they were right up next to you.

Bathroom 2

Bathroom 3

Bye Bye wallpaper! 

Here is an after picture.  I am so happy with the way it turned out!  I can’t believe we waited this long to get rid of the wallpaper.

Bathroom 5

5 comments:

  1. I can't believe the difference. You did a great job! Wow, the difference a little paint makes. Love the seashells!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shower curtains too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so good Jenna!!! We need to come visit you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see it in person. The pictures look great but the real thing is always better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bathroom looks great! That wallpaper was, um, special?

    ReplyDelete