sunset chevron

Friday, January 27, 2012

Hay Ride!!

 

A little bit before Christmas Andrew’s family had a hay ride and soup party at his Grandpa and Grandma Matthews house.  It was really cold so we all bundled up and brought blankets to keep warm.

CIMG2089

The hay kept my bum nice and toasty haha.  We went around some neighborhoods singing Christmas Carols.  Andrew’s little cousins sang the whole time and they have really nice voices! 

CIMG2094

and it was SNOWING which made it even more exciting!  It was really fun riding behind these huge horses!!

CIMG2095

CarolAnn and I with the horses!!  I think their hooves were as big as my head!

CIMG2098

Here is the rest of the family that went out after we did.  They all look so warm!  Everyone brought different kinds of soup, so after we were done riding we all went into the garage and had our pick between like 7 different soups with ROLLS (my favorite!)  It was a really fun night and I hope we do this every year!

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures. I love the quilts! This is such a fun tradition for you all!

    ReplyDelete