sunset chevron

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Graduation!!!

 

I GRADUATED from BYU in April!!!  I can’t believe I am done with college!  I graduated in Wildlife and Wildlands Conservation.  It feels so great to be done and sorta crazy at the same time!! 

DSCN2940

Kelsey, Me, and Raylene (all friends from my major)

DSCN2942

Raylene, Liz, me, and Kelsey (Liz and Kelsey were my roommates and Raylene was in our major.  Liz is an English major, but we still love her haha)

DSCN2950

Me and my niece Morgan, she is such a cutie!!

DSCN2951

Everyone!!  I was thankful for all my family for supporting me and sitting through the entire graduation for me!  Thank you!!

graduation

I was looking forward to some down time after graduation.  Just being to able to do some projects and organize our apartment the way I wanted it, but I started my new job the monday after graduation!…so much for a break haha

I am now working for the…..

untitled

on the Weeds/Botany Crew!  It’s been a lot of fun starting a new job and learning new things.  My plant ID class has definitely come in handy since starting this job!  It’s great being able to see the plants alive and not just dead and dried up on some piece of paper in the classroom haha  We are working on surveying an endangered species right now that is endemic to Spanish Fork Canyon, and it involves a lot of hiking which I love, but it makes me really tired at the end of the day and I have no motivation to do anything around the house after (this needs to change  otherwise my house will be a mess in no time! Which it may or may not already be haha)

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your graduation! I hope you enjoy your new job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that picture of all of us! Look how cute Morgan is peeking around her mom. It was a fun day! Proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So proud of you, Jenna! You are so awesome and inspiring! Keep up the great work! Thanks for updating your blog! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete